Saturday, July 11, 2009

[Untitled] ^-^

Dis mornin I woke at bout 10 liddat...usually my mum wil cm n wake me up...bt dunno y 2day she din...haha...
Den I juz wake up by myself...go 2 my parents' room n bersembang...haha...talk talk lor...
We chat 4 quite a long while...haha...bt den I realize dat I still haven fin my Sej hmwk 4 my sej tt...
So I juz prepare myself...bt I'm 2 lazy 2 fin it...so I asked Emily 2 send me her ans..hehe...
Bt den....no reply....
So I sms again....2 Marcus dis time....after a while....finally...
He ask me 2 wait while he type da ans into his hp.........
I wait n wait n wait......y so long de?? Omoz 1 oclock edi lor....my tt is at 2...so vry kin tio...I ask him again...phew...he send it 2 me liaw....
So I quickly do do do...n do do do....fin liaw.....XD
....................................................................................................................................................................
At tt....
We mark our hmwk.....hehe....I gt do sm by myself lar...XD
Quite 2 few wrong ki....nvm....
When da test...we all vry chiak lat ar...haha...coz........we........all.........*tut*....
After da test,when tcher ask us 2 underline da notes in da bk,Marcus ssssooooo lame lor...
He saw I tiny tiny de spider den caught it n put it into his pen cover....ngaiti...dunno how 2 say ar....bae tahan when c dat.....XD
haduh...haha....vry sien liaw.....sampai here....

No comments:

Post a Comment